Guided Tours in Martinique
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Your hotel front desk can help arrange a personalized island tour with an English-speaking driver. It's also possible to hire a taxi for the day or half day; there are set rates for certain itineraries, and if you share the ride with others, the per-person price will be whittled down.
The Office du Tourisme de Fort-de-France also arranges tours, from walking tours of the city to bus excursions, and can find you English-speaking guides, too.
HD Madinina Rental-SARL. A guided tour of Martinique's sinuous mountain roads makes sense on a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, especially since weather's good for cruising year-round. This company's include some for those new to motorcycles, as well daily and weekly rentals, luggage transport, and maps and advice. Residence Les Capetiens, Le François, 97240. 0696//02–67–52. www.hdmadininarental.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's