- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Almost all airline ticket prices include the departure tax which varies in amount depending which country you are flying to and from; otherwise, it must be paid in cash. A General Consumption Tax (G.C.T.) of 17.5% is included in the cost of most goods and services; there is also a $1 per room hotel tax introduced in 2012.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's