- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A growing number of Internet cafés have sprung up in recent years and most major hotels and restaurants now offer free Wi-Fi. Expect to pay about US$2 for 20 minutes at a café.
Doctor's Cave Bathing Club. A popular option for many cruise passengers is the Internet café at Doctor's Cave Bathing Club. Montego Bay. 876/952–2566. www.doctorscavebathingclub.com.
Cafe Express. There's free Wi-Fi for customers at this café in the mall. Taj Mahal Shopping Centre, Ocho Rios. 876/974–6487.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe