Sights & Attractions in Jamaica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in South Coast
Before the rise of tourism as Jamaica's main industry, the island...
|Museums / Galleries, Wineries / Breweries||South Coast|
Bluefields Beach Park
On the south coast road to Negril, you'll find this relatively...
High Mountain Coffee Factory
Coffee beans grown on nearby plantations are brought here for...
|Industrial Sites||South Coast|
As legend has it, two slaves who were in love chose to jump off...
At 2,000 feet above sea level, Mandeville is considerably cooler...
Peter Tosh Mausoleum
In the small community of Belmont, this simple white-concrete...
|Memorials / Monuments||South Coast|
The most atmospheric beach in the southwest is in the community...
A quiet alternative to Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios, these...
|Bodies of Water||South Coast|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's