Sights & Attractions in Jamaica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Jamaica
Best known as the source of Blue Mountain coffee, these mountains...
|Mountains||Kingston and the Blue Mountains|
Dunn's River Falls
One of Jamaica's most popular attractions is an eye-catching...
|Bodies of Water||Ocho Rios|
Stretching for 7 mi (11 km), the long, white-sand beach in Negril...
In the 1700s it may well have been one of the greatest great...
|Historic Districts / Sites||Montego Bay|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $156 -- Luxury Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $173 -- Barbados All-Inclusive Resort w/Air Credit, 55% Off Couples Barbados
- $799 & up -- All-Incl. Runaway Bay Trip w/Air, Kids Are Free CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- $170 -- Jamaica 'World's Best' All-Incl. Resorts, 55% Off — $170 Couples Resorts