- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Just Natural Review
This low-key eatery serves vegetarian and seafood dishes as well as natural juices, but it's the surroundings—an enchanting garden on Negril's West End—that really make it stand out. The tables and chairs are all mismatched, some of them furnished from recycled materials, and they're all scattered in the garden, surrounded by orange trees, pretty flowers, and lush vegetation, so that each dining area is private. All food is made to order and well priced. A small soup and dessert are both included with dinner.
- Address: Hylton Ave., ½ mile (0.8 km) after the lighthouse Negril
- Phone: 876/957–0235; 876/354–4287
- Location: Negril
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My friends and I (three of us in our mid-twenties) just got back from our 5 day vacation to Jamaica! Read more
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more