- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A simple, rustic eatery across the road from Jamaica Inn, Roadster is a great place for good Jamaican food at unbeatable prices. You can eat under a tree or inside the basic restaurant, which is run by longtime German resident Marion Rose and her Jamaican husband. The menu has local favorites such as fried chicken and oxtail. Go early or call ahead with your order, because there's a limited amount of food prepared each day.
- Address: Hibiscus Dr., Ocho Rios
- Phone: 876/974–2910; 876/402–1602
- Location: Ocho Rios
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My friends and I (three of us in our mid-twenties) just got back from our 5 day vacation to Jamaica! Read more
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
My fiance and I are in the process of selecting a location for our wedding. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more