- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
A simple, rustic eatery across the road from Jamaica Inn, Roadster is a great place for good Jamaican food at unbeatable prices. You can eat under a tree or inside the basic restaurant, which is run by longtime German resident Marion Rose and her Jamaican husband. The menu has local favorites such as fried chicken and oxtail. Go early or call ahead with your order, because there's a limited amount of food prepared each day.
- Address: Hibiscus Dr., Ocho Rios
- Phone: 876/974–2910; 876/402–1602
- Location: Ocho Rios
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My friends and I (three of us in our mid-twenties) just got back from our 5 day vacation to Jamaica! Read more
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
My future husband and I are looking for a resort/hotel to have our wedding/honeymoon. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more