- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
At a Glance
- great location on the cliffs
- close to Reggae Beach
- no natural-sand beach on property
- 4 miles from Ocho Rios town center
Check Rates from our Partners
Glory be Review
When owner Karen Schleifer's aunt Marion Simmons first set eyes on this property, she exclaimed, "Glory be," and that's what the house, frequented by the fashionable art and literary crowd of the 1950s and 1960s, became known as. Nowadays, Glory Be is just as charming. Among the three cottages for rent, the Studio sleeps four comfortably (but is great for a romantic getaway for two). Sunspots and Calypso are small and compact with covered outdoor terraces for dining. The cottages have fabulous sea views and step access to the sea for swimming.
- Address: Tower Isle, Ocho Rios
- Phone: 876/975–4213
- Location: Ocho Rios
- 3 cottages.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My friends and I (three of us in our mid-twenties) just got back from our 5 day vacation to Jamaica! Read more
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
Thanks to everyone that has helped in the past plan fun trips for two. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more