Demontevin Lodge Hotel
At a Glance
- offers the opportuity to sample "old Jamaica
- " central location
- limited amenities beyond a modest restaurant
- some rooms have shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Demontevin Lodge Hotel Review
On Titchfield Hill, Demontevin Lodge is a fine example of elegant 19th-century Victorian architecture, with period decor and furnishings as well. This hotel provides the opportunity to recapture some of the old-world charm that the jet set once flocked to Port Antonio to enjoy. The properties history includes a guest in 1923 who would become Queen Elizabeth II, in what is now appropriately called "The Queen's Room."
- Address: 21 Fort George St., Port Antonio
- Phone: 876/715–5987; 876/993–2604
- Location: Port Antonio
- 13 rooms
- Rate includes no meals.