- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Demontevin Lodge Hotel
At a Glance
- offers the opportuity to sample "old Jamaica"
- central location
- limited amenities beyond a modest restaurant
- some rooms have shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Demontevin Lodge Hotel Review
On Titchfield Hill, Demontevin Lodge is a fine example of elegant 19th-century Victorian architecture, with period decor and furnishings as well. This hotel provides the opportunity to recapture some of the old-world charm that the jet set once flocked to Port Antonio to enjoy.
- Address: 21 Fort George St., Port Antonio
- Phone: 876/715–5987
- Location: Port Antonio
- 13 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My friends and I (three of us in our mid-twenties) just got back from our 5 day vacation to Jamaica! Read more
My family and I were on a cruise in July (2013) with a stop in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Read more
My boyfriend and I are in dire need of a relaxing vacation. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more