- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Other Sandals Resorts on Jamaica
The Sandals company has the most hotels of any company in Jamaica. Most Sandals resorts are open only to couples and are all-inclusive in their pricing.
Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort is the largest resort in the Sandals chain. It includes the "Manor" side with greathouse and villas and the "Riviera" side with easy beach access. Villas, some fairly far from the public areas, have private pools; some villas have as many as four individual guest suites, each with its own kitchen and living area, that share a single pool. North Coast Hwy., Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios 876/974-5691 www.sandals.com 285 rooms, 244 villas.
Sandals Montego Bay is minutes from the airport on the largest stretch of beach in Mo'Bay. The "Almond" block of rooms and extensive beach are the resort's best features. N. Kent Ave., 1½ miles (2½ km) east of Montego Bay city center, Montego Bay 876/952–5510 www.sandals.com 250 rooms.
Sandals Negril Beach Resort and Spa is at the top of Seven Mile Beach; in 2012 a new restaurant, La Bella Napoli, was added. Norman Manley Blvd., Negril 876/957-5216 www.sandals.com 137 rooms, 86 suites.Updated: 09-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's