Sights & Attractions in Guadeloupe
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Guadeloupe
|A-C D-K L-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Distillerie Poisson "Rhum du Père Labat"
The Poisson Distillery produces rum (nearly 200,000 liters a year)...
|Wineries / Breweries||Marie-Galante|
Domaine de Séverin
At this historic rum distillery, a small train crosses the plantation...
|Wineries / Breweries||Basse-Terre|
Also known as Louis Castle, this fort was built in 1777 by order...
|Military Sites||Iles des Saintes|
Ft. Fleur d'Épée
The main attraction in Bas-du-Fort is this fortress, built between...
|Museums / Galleries||Grande-Terre|
Gosier was still a tiny village in the 1950s, a simple stopping...
Ilet de Pigeon
This tiny, rocky island a few hundred yards off the coast is...
This exquisite 10-acre park is filled with parrots and flamingos...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Basse-Terre|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's