- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Ti Kaz La
Ti Kaz La Review
This small, convivial waterfront restaurant has a lot to recommend it—it's artsy, with contemporary originals, hanging plants, hip music, and a talented chef-owner, Philippe Dade. Brochettes are the popular items, due to their dramatic presentation. Metal skewers of beef, lamb, shrimp, or the crayfish-like ouassous are hooked to what looks like a hangmen's scaffold, and are accompanied by chien and passion-fruit sauces—plus authentic pomme frites. Le choucroute de la mer has fish, scallops, and mussels in a bath of white wine. For dessert, one pouffed marvel—a mango soufflé with raspberry coulis—must be ordered in advance.
- Address: 10 rue Benoit Cassin, Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes 97137
- Phone: 0590/92–40–00; 0590/99–57–63
- Location: Iles des Saintes
- Closed on Wed. from Jan. to May and in Aug.Closed on Tues. and Wed. from June through July and Sept. through Dec.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I know there are not many (any!) trip reports about Guadeloupe on this board, so I feel compelled to post a report with the highlights of a recent trip to the island. We started with 2 nights in Bouillante Read more
I am planning a trip for me boyfriend and I for the last week in March into April...roughly 6-8 days. I'm torn between these three islands although if someone has a suggestions I haven't mentioned please Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more