- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Restaurant les Petits Saints
Restaurant les Petits Saints Review
Owners Mireille and Pierre strive to promote an elaborate cuisine that uses local products, matching them with recipes from all over. Chef Xavier Simon is remarkably inventive with the fresh local seafood, as in his Asian-style lambi (conch) Asian-style. Cinnamon-spiked duck breast is an fine choice, as is grilled lobster. Contemporary dinnerware brought from France complements the menu and presentation. Mireille has put a lot of effort into the wine menu, and thee's a full range of aged rums from Guadeloupe. For the finale, there is a generous selection of dazzling desserts. Service is on the verandah, where the night sounds of the tropics vie with jazz and French music.
- Address: Auberge les Petits Saints, La Savane, Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes 97137
- Phone: 0590/99–50–99
- Location: Iles des Saintes
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Mon. and Sept. No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I know there are not many (any!) trip reports about Guadeloupe on this board, so I feel compelled to post a report with the highlights of a recent trip to the island. We started with 2 nights in Bouillante Read more
My husband and I are thinking of going to St. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more