- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Restaurant les Petits Saints
Restaurant les Petits Saints Review
Owners Mireille and Pierre strive to promote an elaborate cuisine that uses local products, matching them with recipes from all over. Chef Xavier Simon is remarkably inventive with the fresh local seafood, as in his Asian-style lambi (conch) Asian-style. Cinnamon-spiked duck breast is an fine choice, as is grilled lobster. Contemporary dinnerware brought from France complements the menu and presentation. Mireille has put a lot of effort into the wine menu, and thee's a full range of aged rums from Guadeloupe. For the finale, there is a generous selection of dazzling desserts. Service is on the verandah, where the night sounds of the tropics vie with jazz and French music.
- Address: Auberge les Petits Saints, La Savane, Terre-de-Haut, Iles des Saintes 97137
- Phone: 0590/99–50–99
- Location: Iles des Saintes
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Mon. and Sept. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I know there are not many (any!) trip reports about Guadeloupe on this board, so I feel compelled to post a report with the highlights of a recent trip to the island. We started with 2 nights in Bouillante Read more
I am planning a trip for me boyfriend and I for the last week in March into April...roughly 6-8 days. I'm torn between these three islands although if someone has a suggestions I haven't mentioned please Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more