Le Jardin de Malanga
At a Glance
- a romantic hideaway with history and character
- lovely food (half-board is a good option)
- not easy to find and best navigated by day
- no TV or Internet in the bungalows
- the nearest beach is 20 minutes away by car
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Jardin de Malanga Review
At this former coffee plantation, trees laden with fruit are like the temptations of the Garden of Eden. Two atmospheric guest rooms and one suite are in the antiques-filled colonial house of dark hardwood. However, there is more privacy in the chic, Creole-style cottages, which are made of courbaril wood with vivid splashes of color; these have patios with hammocks, and monogrammed robes hang in the contempory Italian bathrooms. The iPod stations are a welcome amenity. An infinity pool looks out to the mountains and the sea.
A new managerial team is in place and Chef Julien has worked in France at Alain Ducasses' Michelin 3-star restaurant.