- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Caraïbes Café Review
This sidewalk café straight out of Paris is the "in" place for lunch and also a spot for a quick breakfast, a fresh juice cocktail—try corossel (a tropical fruit) and mango juices, a cappuccino, un coupe (a sundae), or a pastis while you people-watch and listen to French crooners. The formule (fixed-price menu) is always the best deal. Service is fast and friendly and may even be in English.
- Address: Pl. de la Victoire, Pointe-à-Pitre, Grande-Terre 97166
- Phone: 0590/82–92–23
- Location: Grande-Terre
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I know there are not many (any!) trip reports about Guadeloupe on this board, so I feel compelled to post a report with the highlights of a recent trip to the island. We started with 2 nights in Bouillante Read more
I am planning a trip for me boyfriend and I for the last week in March into April...roughly 6-8 days. I'm torn between these three islands although if someone has a suggestions I haven't mentioned please Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more