- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Caraïbes Café Review
This sidewalk café straight out of Paris is the "in" place for lunch and also a spot for a quick breakfast, a fresh juice cocktail—try corossel (a tropical fruit) and mango juices, a cappuccino, un coupe (a sundae), or a pastis while you people-watch and listen to French crooners. The formule (fixed-price menu) is always the best deal. Service is fast and friendly and may even be in English.
- Address: Pl. de la Victoire, Pointe-à-Pitre, Grande-Terre 97166
- Phone: 0590/82–92–23
- Location: Grande-Terre
- Closed Sun. No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I know there are not many (any!) trip reports about Guadeloupe on this board, so I feel compelled to post a report with the highlights of a recent trip to the island. We started with 2 nights in Bouillante Read more
I am planning a trip for me boyfriend and I for the last week in March into April...roughly 6-8 days. I'm torn between these three islands although if someone has a suggestions I haven't mentioned please Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more