- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Grenada's beaches are beautiful, and Grand Anse is one of the Caribbean's finest.
It may be hard to pull yourself away from the beach, but be sure to spend a day or two exploring Grenada's lush scenery.
The capital city of St. George's has a busy harbor, interesting shops, and several historic sites.
A visit to a spice plantation and a nutmeg-processing plant or, if you're adventurous, a guided hike in the rain forest, up a mountainside, or to a hidden waterfall is a highlight of most trips.
Little Carriacou has a few nice beaches, the best of which is on Sandy Island—just offshore from its major town, Hillsborough.
Sailing, particularly around the Grenadines—a small chain of islands north of Carriacou—is exceptional, and you can also go diving, fishing, and snorkeling.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 -- Punta Cana VIK Hotel, All-Incl. Garden View Room CheapCaribbean.com
- $156 -- Luxury Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Dominican Republic Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore