Sights & Attractions in Grenada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Grenada
About 8 mi (13 km) north of St. George's, a turnoff from the West...
|Bodies of Water, Trails||Grenada|
Ft. George is high on the hill at the entrance to St. George's...
|Military Sites, Viewpoints||Grenada|
Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station
Touring the nutmeg-processing co-op, in the center of the west-coast...
|Local Interest–Sight, Industrial Sites||Grenada|
Grand Anse Beach
Grenada's loveliest and most popular beach is Grand Anse: a gleaming...
Grand Étang National Park & Forest Reserve
A rain forest and wildlife sanctuary deep in the mountainous...
|Nature Preserves, Parks||Grenada|
This is a truly deserted sandbar off Hillsborough—just a few...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe