Sights & Attractions in Grenada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Grenada
About 8 mi (13 km) north of St. George's, a turnoff from the West...
|Bodies of Water, Trails||Grenada|
Ft. George is high on the hill at the entrance to St. George's...
|Military Sites, Viewpoints||Grenada|
Gouyave Nutmeg Processing Station
Touring the nutmeg-processing co-op, in the center of the west-coast...
|Local Interest-Sight, Industrial Sites||Grenada|
Grand Anse Beach
Grenada's loveliest and most popular beach is Grand Anse: a gleaming...
Grand Étang National Park & Forest Reserve
A rain forest and wildlife sanctuary deep in the mountainous...
|Nature Preserves, Parks||Grenada|
This is a truly deserted sandbar off Hillsborough—just...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 -- Punta Cana VIK Hotel, All-Incl. Garden View Room CheapCaribbean.com
- $156 -- Luxury Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Dominican Republic Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore