Sights & Attractions in Grenada
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Grenada
|A-C D-G H-O P-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is a lovely, cool spot for swimming and picnicking. A mountain...
|Bodies of Water||Grenada|
Anse La Roche
About a 15-minute hike north from the village of Prospect, on...
This broad strip of white sand on the northeastern tip of Grenada...
For a great bird's-eye view of Hillsborough and Carriacou's entire...
At Sauteurs (the French word for "leapers"), on the island's...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints||Grenada|
Housed in a building that once held a cotton gin, and just one...
|Museums / Galleries||Carriacou|
About 8 mi (13 km) north of St. George's, a turnoff from the...
|Bodies of Water, Trails||Grenada|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's