- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
The Red Crab
The Red Crab Review
West Indian basics such as curried lambi and garlic shrimp—and classics such as lobster Newburg, Coquilles St. Jacques, and veal Cordon Bleu—keep the regulars coming back to this family-run restaurant that's been serving locals and expats for decades. Seafood, particularly lobster, and steak (imported from the United States) are staples of the menu; hot garlic bread comes with every order. Eat inside or outside on the front patio, and enjoy live music Monday and Friday evenings in season.
- Address: L'Anse aux Épines Rd., near Calabash Hotel L'Anse aux Épines, St. George
- Phone: 473/444–4424
- Location: Grenada
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We booked True Blue Sports Fishing in June for a 1/2 day trip. Read more
Photos from the trip:
Having endured a tough 2010, both wife and I had looked forward to some totally chill down time on the islands. Read more
There are so many places in the Caribbean to look - I don't even know where to start. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more