- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Red Crab
The Red Crab Review
West Indian basics such as curried lambi and garlic shrimp—and classics such as lobster Newburg, Coquilles St. Jacques, and veal Cordon Bleu—keep the regulars coming back to this family-run restaurant that's been serving locals and expats for decades. Seafood, particularly lobster, and steak (imported from the United States) are staples of the menu; hot garlic bread comes with every order. Eat inside or outside on the front patio, and enjoy live music Monday and Friday evenings in season.
- Address: L'Anse aux Épines Rd., near Calabash Hotel, L'Anse aux Épines, St. George
- Phone: 473/444-4424
- Location: Grenada
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in St. George this May Fr $247+/Nt Expedia
- Allamanda Beach in May: $138 & Up Expedia
- Special deal: 4-Star Laluna Fr $366+/Nt — $366 Save with Expedia, $99/night less
- Save at 4.5-Star Calabash: $340 & Up in May — $340 Expedia
We booked True Blue Sports Fishing in June for a 1/2 day trip. Read more
Photos from the trip:
Having endured a tough 2010, both wife and I had looked forward to some totally chill down time on the islands. Read more
We have just booked to go to the new Sandals next March, but now I am a bit worried about being too old. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more