- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Grenada
Old and New: Grenada successfully blends an "original" Caribbean atmosphere with all the comforts and amenities you expect today.
The Aroma: The scent of spices fills the air, perfumes the soap, improves the drinks, and even flavors the ice cream.
Nature Abounds: Spot monkeys in the mountains, watch birds in the rain forest, join fish in the sea, and build sand castles on the beach.
Local Hospitality: Grenadians go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
A Great Getaway: With no megaresorts, you really can get away from it all.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102 -- Punta Cana VIK Hotel, All-Incl. Garden View Room CheapCaribbean.com
- $156 -- Luxury Jamaica All-Inclusive Resorts, Save 55% Couples Resorts
- $599 & up -- All-Incl. Dominican Republic Beach Trip w/Air CheapCaribbean.com
- $599 -- Celebrity Cruise w/Balcony Cabin & Unlimited Drinks CruCon Cruise Outlet
- Puerto Rico Active IExplore