- Old and New Grenada successfully blends an "original" Caribbean atmosphere with all of the comforts and amenities that you expect today.
- The Aroma The scent of spices fills the air, perfumes the soap, improves the drinks, and even flavors the ice cream.
- Nature Abounds Spot monkeys in the mountains, watch birds in the rain forest, join fish in the sea, and build sand castles on the beach.
- Local Hospitality Grenadians go out of their way to make you feel welcome.
- A Great Getaway With no megaresorts, you really can get away from it all.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More