Bahía El Cabo Rojo
Bahía El Cabo Rojo Review
This is the kind of unspoiled beach that Caribbean dreams are made of, with turquoise water and golden sand, where you can lie back and watch the pelicans dive for their dinner. You'll have to bring yours, for there are no facilities, just mangroves and dry thorn scrubs. If you're into beachcombing, you'll find more conch shells than you can carry.
- Address: Hwy. 44, km 12, Santo Domingo, 84000
- Location: Pedernales
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more