Sights & Attractions in The Southeast Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Bayahibe
This islet is often a stopover on an Isla Saona trip, primarily...
This village nicknamed "Little Italy" was developed mostly by...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Bayahibe|
Off the east coast of Hispaniola and part of Parque Nacional...
|Beaches, Parks, Islands||Bayahibe|
Playa Bayahibe, where several seafood restaurants are situated...
Playa Dominicus has clear water, just a very few waves at the...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's