- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Casa de Campo is a key place to play or watch the fabled Sport of Kings, which is surprisingly lively and entertaining. Matches are scheduled from November to May, with high-goal players flying in from France and Argentina. Private polo lessons ($88 an hour) and clinics are available for those who always wanted to give it a shot. Resort guests are invited to attend weekly games during the polo season ($75).
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe