- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boating conditions are ideal, with constant trade winds. Favorite excursions include day trips to Isla Catalina and Isla Saona and sunset cruises on the Caribbean. Prices for chartered yachts range from $708 to $3,300 and may include a captain, mate, snorkeling equipment and water, soft drinks, and beer.
Casa de Campo Marina. Casa de Campo Marina has much going on, from sailing to motor yachting and socializing at the Casa de Campo Yacht Club. A first for the marina was hosting the Rolex FARR 40 World's Championship in April 2010. One of the world's most important annual sailing events, this was the first time it had come to the Caribbean. Casa de Campo, Calle Barlovento 3, La Romana, 22000. 809/523–3333 Ext. 3165 or 809/523–3333 Ext. 3166.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's