The Southeast Coast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southeast Coast Hotel Reviews
Juan Dolio is filled with new midrise condominiums for rent, smack on the newly rejuvenated beachfront; a couple of all-inclusives still operate in Juan Dolio, and you can also find a few moderately priced apartments in town. The few inexpensive small hotels quickly fill up with backpackers, European retirees, and sex tourists. With one exception, Boca Chica has lower-end all-inclusives and beach hotels that draw budget and sex tourists. Casa de Campo dominates in La Romana and has just had a glorious makeover. There are nearly a half-dozen all-inclusive resorts in the Bayahibe/Dominicus area, as well as a few smaller basic hotels.
Browse The Southeast Coast Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's