- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This is ranch country, and taking a horse through the countryside just seems like the right thing to do. Local ranchos have horses on-site, but to arrange a ride you'll need to go through your villa management company or contact Iguana Mama. Transportation will be included. You'll trek through the countryside and rain forest on a two- to three-hour horse ride (depending on your stamina), either in the morning or late afternoon, with an English-speaking guide. Refreshments are included; an adult must accompany children under 12. Expect to pay about $35 for an adult, $25 for a child.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's