Sights & Attractions in Santo Domingo
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Santo Domingo
|A-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Monasterio de San Francisco
Constructed between 1512 and 1544, the St. Francis Monastery contained...
|Religious Sites||Santo Domingo|
The National Pantheon (circa 1714) was once a Jesuit monastery...
|Memorials / Monuments||Santo Domingo|
The huge statue of Christopher Columbus in the park named after...
Plaza de Castro
Calle Las Damas dead-ends as it goes in the direction of the...
Plaza de España
This wide esplanade, which goes past the Casas de Reales in front...
Spanish civilization in the New World began in Santo Domingo's...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Santo Domingo|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Santo Domingo Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe