Cibao International Airport in Santiago is the gateway to the entire Cibao Valley. With service from JetBlue and others, it's definitely the best airport if you're visiting only this area. It's also possible to fly into the Gregorio Luperón International Airport in Puerto Plata, but that will add almost two hours onto your drive after arrival.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's