Santiago and the Cibao Valley Hotels
Santiago and the Cibao Valley Hotel Reviews
In Santiago you can find a sophisticated city hotel and, near the airport, the laudable American chain-style Hodelpa Garden Court. Camp David Ranch, a restaurant and hotel in an upscale suburb is better than most of the properties in town, where the pickings are slim. In the nearby mountain towns of Jarabacoha, Constanza, and Valle Nuevo you can have a relaxing getaway in rustic lodges, with fireplaces to take off the chill.
Browse Santiago and the Cibao Valley Hotels
Browse Santiago and the Cibao Valley Hotels By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's