- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Paco Cabana Review
Smack in the middle of Las Terrenas town but on the quiet beach, this very social restaurant has French savoir faire, from its contemporary bar with its stainless shine to the cushy couches and Asian beds. The owner, the suave Michel Mari, couples a classical culinary background with Caribbean flair for imagination. The fish all but swim onto your white geometric plate, and the artistry that comes out of this kitchen is some of the most contemporary on this island. Michel even marinates the local sardines, not unlike those in the south of France; they come out simple and delicious, garnished with roasted red pepper for color. House-made sorbets are an appropriate fin. When the bill comes, you'll still be smiling since the prices are so pleasing.
- Address: Calle Libertad 1, Las Terrenas, 32000
- Phone: 809/240–5301
- Location: Las Terrenas
- Closed Monday.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beautiful resort. Read more
My husband was shot at the condo unit Serenity del sol in February 2012 during a robbery at the condo unit right beside us. Read more
We stayed in Santo Domingo before and did tourist attractions within two days. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more