- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You may need to change some money, particularly if you're not staying in an all-inclusive resort, where dollars are usually accepted. Most resorts will exchange money at the front desk (from U.S. dollars or euros to pesos, but not the other way). Some will break a US$20 or US$10 into smaller U.S. dollar bills. There are also money-exchange storefronts at all the main shopping plazas. ATMs, which dispense only pesos, can be found on the grounds of many resorts and at the shopping plazas.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe