- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Il Cappuccino Review
Enchanting views of the Cap Cana Marina enhance your meal at this Mediterranean-style eatery with an alfresco deck well suited for a romantic waterfront dinner or lively conversation with friends. It's not uncommon to see the owner making the rounds and chatting with guests. Wine aplenty (with knowledgeable guidance from the maitre d') can accompany the savory, hearty plates of pasta (like the delectable black fettuccini with lobster and shrimp) or meat and seafood entrées, such as the baked fish almondine.What really get raves, interestingly, is the pizza. Conveninent hours mean the restaurant is open daily from lunch time until midnight.
- Address: Marina Cap Cana, Cap Cana, Punta Cana
- Phone: 809/469–7095
- Location: Punta Cana
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Beautiful resort. Read more
My husband was shot at the condo unit Serenity del sol in February 2012 during a robbery at the condo unit right beside us. Read more
Anyone know of a great massage place in Punta Cana (not in resorts)? Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach... Read more
If you think that Punta Cana is all sun-drenched beaches, massaged, and pina coladas, you're right.... Read more
The words plush, perks, and pool make a really good combination, don't you think?... Read more