- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This yachtlike double-deck, open-air restaurant on the sand puts the accent on maritime, and gets it right in both food as well as form. When weather demands it, sheer white linens offer protection against sun, wind, or rain without obstructing the exquisite beachfront views. Some tables are under palapas right on the beach. Families come as it is like a beach club and kids have a safe haven and a special children's menu. At night, soft lighting creates a romantic effect. Fresh seafood caught by local fishermen is the focus of the menu, but chicken and beef dishes are also available. Some resorts, like Paradisus Palma Real and the Barceló Bávaro complex, are within walking distance. The space is often closed for private parties and weddings, so reservations are essential.
- Address: Playa Bávaro, between Meliá Caribe Tropical and IFA Villas Bávaro, 23000
- Phone: 809/840–7684 restaurant; 809/868–3040 office
- Location: Punta Cana
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beautiful resort. Read more
My husband was shot at the condo unit Serenity del sol in February 2012 during a robbery at the condo unit right beside us. Read more
We are a family of four adults traveling in early June from Boston. Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
If you think that Punta Cana is all sun-drenched beaches, massaged, and pina coladas, you're right.... Read more
The words plush, perks, and pool make a really good combination, don't you think?... Read more