- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Huracán Café Review
A thatched-roof palapa over a wooden deck in the sand shelters diners from the elements at this tony outdoor eatery set back a few paces from the ocean on a prime stretch of beach. Artisanal pastas (pricey), with the vodka sauce a fave, and other Italian dishes dominate the menu. Inquire about the prix-fixe dinners and, by prior arrangement, tspecial dishes that can be prepared according to your taste. If your timing's right, the full-moon parties, with a DJ cranking, are serious fun. By day, if you want to break out of your AI compound, Huracán is on the same beach as Capitán Cook's, about a 20-minute walk from it, near Barceló Bávaro Beach Resort.
- Address: Playa El Cortecito, El Cortecito, Bávaro
- Phone: 809/221–6643
- Location: Punta Cana
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Beautiful resort. Read more
My husband was shot at the condo unit Serenity del sol in February 2012 during a robbery at the condo unit right beside us. Read more
We stayed in Santo Domingo before and did tourist attractions within two days. Read more
· News & Features
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach ... Read more
If you think that Punta Cana is all sun-drenched beaches, massaged, and pina coladas, you're right.... Read more
The words plush, perks, and pool make a really good combination, don't you think?... Read more