Nightlife & the Arts in Punta Cana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Punta Cana Nightlife
With the predominance of all-inclusive hotels, nightlife in Punta Cana tends to center on whatever resort you are staying at. But there's more out there than first meets the eye. Some clubs, casinos, and shows at other resorts have very good reputations and are open to outsiders. Cover charges at the discos vary, ranging from none when it's early on an ordinary night to US$10 or $20 during peak hours, especially when there's live entertainment. Don't forget your ID; when nonguests are allowed into the disco on a resort's grounds, security keeps a close eye on who is coming and going. Some resorts offer nighttime excursions to a local disco, where you can go with a group and return at a scheduled hour.
Browse Punta Cana Nightlife
Browse Punta Cana Nightlife By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's