- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Macao is about a 40-minute drive from the airport. A taxi ride to resorts here could cost upwards of US$50. For cost effectiveness, it's best if you arrange a shuttle transfer to your hotel in advance. This ride may be shared with other guests arriving at the same time. If you're leaving the resort for shopping or dinner or nightlife in Bávaro, expect expensive taxi rides. Some resorts have round-trip shuttles to popular shopping centers and nightclubs that can cut down on transportation costs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's