Tennis in Punta Cana
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Most resorts have tennis courts where you can play for free during the day. Some have night lighting, but there's usually an extra charge to play after dark. If you're looking for a club atmosphere, PuntaCana Resort & Club has a tennis center open to nonguests; at this writing, there's also a racket center under construction at Cap Cana that will have tennis and squash courts open to the public.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's