Two days' minimum residency. A valid passport, original birth certificate, and divorce decree or death certificate for the former spouse (if applicable) is required. The parties must sign a statutory declaration on marital status, which must be obtained and sworn in Dominica in the presence of a local lawyer. At least two witnesses must be present at the ceremony.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's