- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
There are no nonstops from the United States. Note that LIAT is not the most reliable airline; if you're flying them, it pays to double-check your reservation and to get to the airport with lots of time to spare.
Canefield Airport. Canefield Airport is served by only a few small Caribbean-based airlines. Canefield. 767/449–1199.
Melville Hall Airport. Melville Hall Airport, where most flights arrive, is 75 minutes from Roseau. Marigot. 767/445–7101.
Airline and Travel Agent Contacts
BVI Airlines. BVI Airlines flies from Tortola, in the British Virgin Islands (about US$127.50), and from St. Maarten (about US$120) to Dominica. Flights can be booked online or through the Witchurch Travel Agency. Terrance B. Lettsome International, Suite 234. gobvi.com.
Conviasa. Conviasa flies from Venezuela to Dominica on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Tickets can be booked through the Whitchurch Travel Agency. 767/448–2181. www.conviasa.aero.
LIAT. LIAT flies from Melville Hall Airport. 767/445–7242 for baggage inquiries; 767/445–8143. www.liatairline.com.
Whitchurch Travel Agency. This local travel agency can book you flights on local airlines, including Conviasa and BVI. 767/448–2181 or 767/448–0111. email@example.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe