Sights & Attractions in Dominica
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dominica
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The mouth of the Indian River, which flows into the ocean at Portsmouth...
|Bodies of Water||Dominica|
On the northeast coast, this isolated, golden-sand beach with...
The closest beach to Roseau, this silver-gray stretch of beach...
Morne Aux Diables
This peak soars 2,826 feet above sea level and slopes down to...
Morne Diablotin National Park
Here Dominica's highest mountain, Morne Diablotin, soars 4,747...
Morne Trois Pitons National Park
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, this 17,000-acre swath of lush...
Steep cliffs, dramatic reefs, and rivers that swirl down through...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Dominica Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Roseau Savings! Book at Fort Young Fr $138+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Roseau: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $127+/Nt Expedia