Sights & Attractions in Dominica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Dominica
|A-H I-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The 40-acre Botanical Gardens, founded in 1891 as an annex of...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Roseau|
Cabrits National Park
Along with Brimstone Hill in St. Kitts, Shirley Heights in Antigua...
|Parks, Military Sites, Historic Districts / Sites||Elsewhere on Dominica|
Carib Indian Territory
In 1903, after centuries of conflict, the Caribbean's first settlers...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Archaeological Sites||Elsewhere on Dominica|
On the west coast, just south of the village of Pointe Michel...
The old post office now houses the Dominica Museum. This labor...
|Museums / Galleries||Roseau|
Quite possibly the most visited nature attraction on the island...
|Bodies of Water||Elsewhere on Dominica|
This isolated gold-with-speckled-black-sand shoreline on the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe