- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
TAO Lounge Bar & Grill
TAO Lounge Bar & Grill Review
Just across from the water sits a cottage that has been converted into a small bistro that's as lovely inside as it is on the patio. Dark woods decorate the interior; above the small bar is a portrait of Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbean. The menu features a mix of Peruvian, Japanese, Italian and international dishes as well as the more usual steaks, fish, and pork entrées. All are tastefully presented. Tao is the only place in Roseau that serves sushi—it's not quite traditional, but it is delicious.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous... Read more