- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pagua Bay Bar & Grill
Pagua Bay Bar & Grill Review
The small but comfortable Pagua Bay Bar & Grill has a lovely outdoor deck with a drop-dead bay view, a full-service bar, and free Wi-Fi. For breakfast, choose from homemade bagels or multigrain buns as well as egg and pancakes. From 11 am until closing, you can chow down out on sandwiches, salads, and the house specialty, the "Serious Taco." Crab ravioli and curried goat are both standouts on the dinner menu, which has mostly seafood and local dishes. The friendly eatery is also a good place for yummy shrimp fritters and other snacks. Breakfast and dinner are by reservation only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous ... Read more