- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kalinago Home Stays
Check Rates from our Partners
Kalinago Home Stays Review
Now you can experience life as the Kalinago (Carib) Indians live it by spending the night with a family and learning firsthand about their culture. Three different kinds of accommodations are offered: rooms in conventional residential homes (US$30 per night per person), with shared kitchens and bathrooms; in conventional/traditional homes (US$40), with their own facilities; and the most traditional option, thatched roof/wooden huts (US$50). Reservations must be made in advance, and meals are extra (breakfast and dinner US$10, lunch US$15, and snacks US$6).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous... Read more