- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Caribbean Cruise Ports of Call
Sea Surge Terrace Restaurant & Bar
Sea Surge Terrace Restaurant & Bar Review
You can find classic local food with a very elegant twist at this restaurant in the Evergreen Hotel. Selections include starters like fresh soup or salad made with with local produce, authentic creole and international main courses, and, when in season, tasty crab backs. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served daily. On Friday evenings there is entertainment as well as a special menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous... Read more