- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Red Rock Haven
At a Glance
- modern and lovely
- steep paths, so difficult for people with mobility problems
- you'll need a car
Check Rates from our Partners
Red Rock Haven Review
Perched above the secluded Pointe Baptise Beach and surrounded by lush landscape, these posh accommodations are accented with wood, stone, and bamboo, and also have laddered lofts for the kids. Each room has an elegant bathroom and a patio with a spectacular view. The chic two-bedroom villa boasts a full kitchen with breakfast bar, infinity pool, plunge pool, bamboo walls, and a bathroom shower with six heads. The hotel's restaurant, surrounded by palm trees and greenery, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The changing menu includes such tasty dishes as Caribbean pizza with guacamole, tomato, and four kinds of cheese, and for dinner filet mignon, shrimp, and fish.
- Address: Calibishie
- Phone: 767/445–7997
- Location: Dominica
- 3 1-bedroom suites, 1 2-bedroom villa.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous... Read more