- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rainforest Restaurant at Papillote
Rainforest Restaurant at Papillote Review
Dine at an altitude cool enough to demand a throw blanket and warm enough to inspire after-dinner conversation. First, try a strong rum punch while lounging in a hot mineral bath in the Papillote Wilderness Retreat gardens. The menu has expanded but still offers the bracing callaloo soup, dasheen puffs, fish "rain forest" (marinated with papaya and wrapped in banana leaves), or other creole-style delicacies. This handsome Caribbean restaurant has quite possibly one of the best views in the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous... Read more