- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pointe Baptiste Review
Extravagantly shaped red-sandstone boulders surround this beautiful golden-sand beach. Access is a 15-minute walk, entering through private property (Pointe Baptiste Guest House or Red Rock Haven), so the beach is quiet and unpopulated. It is the place to relax, take a dip or climb the incredible rock formations. The Red Rock Haven luxury hotel is just behind it, so you can grab a snack at its Escape Beach Bar & Grill. Amenities: food and drink. Best for: solitude; swimming.
- Address: Calibishie
- Location: Dominica
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For whoever is following this, first the good news – we are no longer in the ‘spend’ freeze situation, so we can afford a little better winter getaway next year (Jan-Feb timeframe). Read more
· News & Features
A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Morne Trois Pitons National Park is a 17,000-acre swath of lush, mountainous ... Read more