Kayaking in Dominica
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dominica has a couple of kayak outfitters that give tours and rent equipment, with rates of about $50 to $70 for guided excursions, and half-day rentals for about $55.
Nature Island Dive. Nature Island Dive gives kayaking tours around the Soufrière/Scotts Head Marine Reserve. Kayaks rent for US$10 an hour, which doesn't include a guide. Soufrière. 767/449–8181 or 767/276–1505. www.natureislanddive.com.
Wacky Rollers. Wacky Rollers offers kayaking trips around island waters. Front St., Roseau. 767/440–4386. www.wackyrollers.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe